About Our Team
Mary Galvez MA, CMC, NMG, CSA
Mary Galvez, , is a Nationally Certified Master Guardian (NMG), Certified Manager of Care (CMC), and Certified Senior Advisor (CSA). She is also a certified mediator. She has been providing guardianship and care management services in New Mexico for over 20 years and has over 25 years of professional experience in the healthcare and social work field. Mary has a passion for serving New Mexico's seniors and persons with special needs.
In her time in this field, Mary has nurtured relationships with many organizations and is affiliated with many national associations including:
- National Guardianship Association - State Affiliate Representative to National Organization
- New Mexico Guardianship Association - Board Member
- Alzheimer's Association - Board Member/Member at Large
- Senior Citizen's Law Office (SCLO) - Past Board Member
- New Mexico Association for Continuity of Care - Past President
- New Mexico Estate Planning Council - Member
- Case Management Society of America - Member, Local and National Chapters
- Aging Life Care Association - Member
- Adult Protective Proceeding Statewide Task Force - Appointed Member
- NM Supreme Court Rules and Forms Committee - Appointed Member
- Monthly Guardianship Discussion Group - Co-Chair
- Corporate Guardianship Roundtable - Co-Chair
Ms. Galvez relies heavily on her amazing team to help ensure her clients receive the best possible care.
Ava Heppler, NCG, CMC, CDP
Ava is a full time Care Manager and Guardian. She has been with GCMS since 2013. She is a Nationally Certified Guardian (NCG), a Nationally Certified Manager of Care (CMC), and a Certified Dementia Practitioner (CDP).
Ava has a passion for serving others. Her warmth and ability to connect with clients and their families is evidenced in her reliable and constant service. Ava is a member of the National Guardianship Association and New Mexico Guardianship Association.
Laura has been with GCMS since 2011. While Laura's primary responsibilities include the administrative work of our practice, she is also a source of great support to our clients and families who have grown to depend on her kind words and offers of assistance.
Laura is a member of the New Mexico Guardianship Association.