Mary Galvez MA, CMC, NMG
A Nationally Certified Master Guardian (NMG) and Certified Manager of Care (CMC), Mary Galvez has been providing guardianship and care management services in New Mexico for 13 years. She has over 18 years of professional experience in the healthcare and social work field. The last 16 of those years have been specifically in the area of services to the elderly and disabled population in New Mexico.
Mary has also worked and volunteered in public health clinics, domestic violence and homeless shelters, a domestic violence and rape crisis center, internal medicine, homecare administration, hospice and several non-profit organizations.
On a personal note, Mary is happily married and has two beautiful daughters. She recently ran her fourteenth half marathon and is always looking for the next "project" in which she can be involved.
- National Guardianship Association (State Affiliate to National Org.)
- New Mexico Guardianship Association (Board Member)
- Alzheimer's Association (Board Member/Member at Large)
- Senior Citizen's Law Office (Board Member)
- New Mexico Association for Continuity of Care (Past President)
- New Mexico Estate Planning Council
- Case Management Society of America (local and national chapters)
- Aging Life Care Association
- Adult Protective Proceeding Statewide Task Force